This photo was taken by a photographer friend. Not bad for 40 huh?
I’m a forty something year old stay at home mom with a home business in retail arbitrage. My earliest memory of Geekiness was tying a towel around my neck and pretending I was Superman. That eventually evolved into Batman, Captain Kirk, then Steve Austin. Every once in a while I was Wonder Woman, but she never really spoke to me. What a relief it was when The Bionic Woman came along. Finally there was a girl who could kick some ass. Now I have a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do and when I beat the tar out of my punching bag my 10 year old daughter calls me Buffy. It’s good to be a Geek.
My favorite Ren Faire get up
- First Look: The Bionic Woman #3 (geek-news.mtv.com)
- The Bionic Woman Comic Power-Jumping To Comics In March (geek-news.mtv.com)
- Following The Success Of The Bionic Man – Dynamite Entertainment Presents The Bionic Woman #1! (graphicpolicy.com)
- Tobin Rebuilds “The Bionic Woman” (comicbookresources.com)
- Woman Wants To Replace Her Non-functioning Hand With a Bionic Prosthesis (science.slashdot.org)
- Dynamite Launches “Bionic Woman” Ongoing in March (comicbookresources.com)
- Does it Have to be Pink? (geeky-girl.me)
- Happy Birthday Captain! Here’s Shatner Singing Is Like A Cross Between Fergie & Jesus! [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Dynamite announces The Bionic Woman, and a Flash Gordon spinoff, Merciless: The Rise of Ming (comicsbeat.com)
- started tae-kwon-do (ianlong.wordpress.com)